Global Companies: New Challenges and Possible Innovations
DAY ONE, 11:30-13:00
At the superpanel, CEOs of companies with business in many countries will share their experience and expectations regarding new challenges in the current economic environment. The world is changing and global companies must adjust to the new conditions. We will discuss the following topics.
- What is your view on the potential expansion of demand?
- Have consumers’ behavior and preferences changed recently?
- How is the regional structure of demand evolving?
- Have global companies faced the problem of attracting loans?
- Has competition increased?
- Have global companies faced protectionism on local markets?
- How effective have governments been in different countries as anti-crisis managers?